Key Responsibilities Include
- A passion for data analysis and marketing
- Basic understanding of digital marketing tactics, channels and platforms Basic understanding of Google Analytics or other data aggregators
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Suite products
- Ability to demonstrate eagerness to learn and succeed
- Collect data from all content and sources, analyzing engagement and making recommendations for future campaigns by citing critical data from both linear and digital sources to help marketers plan, execute and measure highly effective campaigns
- Create and implement a reporting system that encompasses all marketing output
- Analyze Email and Digital A/B test results to identify best practices and optimize processes
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong time and project management skills
- Sympathetic: You are driven to understand customer mindset and pain points to create a marketing strategy that achieves business goals and meets customer needs.
- Team-Oriented: You excel at collaborating across the company. You can move easily between business stakeholders, product development and marketing teams.
- Great Communicator: You have a natural ability to build relationships with cross-functional team members and are a master of the written word, with excellent attention to detail
- A Believer: You understand that technology can simplify, delight and enhance our lives and hope to build transformative innovation through your career.
- Startup Mentality: You thrive in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment where you balance multiple projects and can prioritize your work both short and long term.
- Driven: You are motivated to achieve success both at work and in your personal life.
- Commercially Aware: You understand how marketing ties to business objectives, understand target audience profiles and insights, and incorporate these into effective strategies to acquire and retain customers
- Interested candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration for this position: Seeking or have recently completed an undergraduate degree in advertising, communications, design, marketing, public relations, computer science, analytics