WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE:
- Account Relationships: For the duration of your internship you'll work with a set of specific accounts. Your goal is to establish good rapport with managers at each account and keep in regular contact. You'll follow up to ensure that regular ordering takes place and current customers always have product in stock.
- Account Management: You'll ensure pricing and product are properly displayed. You'll be assembling and maintaining racks and coolers. Attention to detail is key!
Push Promotions: You'll assist Sales Managers with Events, Meal Deals, and offering swag items. You'll also facilitate sampling events and the introduction of product to customers at account locations.
- Account Growth: You'll introduce local account managers to new flavor options available from distributors, as needed. You'll also bring cold samples and Offer POS (ambient racks, fridges, signage, push glides) to drive adoption of popular and new flavors.
- Time & Territory Management: You'll plan your day with your Manager in order to hit 8 accounts per day / 40 per week. Some travel to other regions for assistance may be requested.
- Other: As per local availability you will learn about other dimensions of sales such as new accounts, retail accounts field marketing.
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- Incoming Juniors and Seniors preferred
- Some prior work experience preferred
- You're a team player and excited to contribute to our Hint Sales Team
- You have strong organization and time management skills
- Independent: You know how to take instruction and run with it
- Service-oriented: You love being of service to your team and your customers
- You have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- You live an active and healthy lifestyle and want to help our customers do the same!