- Currently enrolled in a University/College Undergraduate Program as a Junior (graduating in 2021) or currently enrolled in a Graduate Program (graduating in late 2020 or 2021) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, with ability to formulate clear and concise executive messages to internal and external audiences from complex topics;
- Self-starter, proactive planner and demonstrate passion and engagement in the role;
- Comfortable operating in a high performance, fast paced, high pressure and sometimes ambiguous environment;
- Adept at multi-tasking;
- Unquestionable integrity, with an uncompromising commitment to quality and results.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Fluency in written and oral English