Project work will include programming, data collection, and analysis.
Project work will include most or all of:
- Working with the sales team to gather ideas and identify what looks good.
- Working with robots to identify how best to demonstrate capabilities.
- Streamlining presentation of features using scripting with our API/SDK.
- Creating high quality documentation guides for running demos.
- Creating robust setup of demos, building on existing setup automation of robots and servers.
- Creating visualizations of data collected by robots.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working on degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field.
- Experience with marketing
- Experience with robots and/or ROS, or projects integrating electromechanical and software components
- Familiarity with other programming languages and automation tools
- Competitive salary
- Housing subsidy for interns from out of town
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done