Delta Dental of Michigan
Delta Dental of Michigan, with its affiliates in Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio and Tennessee collectively are among the largest dental plan administrators in the nation. We are currently seeking an Intern for our Application Development department in our Okemos, Michigan corporate headquarters location.
To create, modify and execute test cases to thoroughly test changes made to the Delta applications.
1. Creates or modifies test cases that will test the changes made to applications.
2. Execute test cases to insure application is functioning according to the documented requirements.
3. Updates the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) with test case information.
4. Performs regression testing to insure no adverse impacts to applications from changes that will be implemented.
5. Enters test cases into the test case repository.
6. Creates reports from RTM and test case repository.
This internship is scheduled to start Spring Semester 2020.
Must be currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Delta Dental offers paid internships, flexible work schedules, and a business casual dress code.