WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position provides Human Resources and special project support to the Breen Technology Center Human Resources Department. The focus of this position will be assisting in aspects of the recruitment life cycle such as posting requisitions, scheduling interviews, screening resumes and applicable HRIS data entry. This position will also assist with general Human Resources department duties such as administration/coordination of new employee orientation programs, updating onboarding processes, updating training rosters, running reports, and scheduling site meetings as needed.
Other responsibilities may include: assisting with Summer Program coordination, Kids Chemistry Day, completion of the site's affirmative action plans and efforts and joining site specific committees to drive employee engagement.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited four year college or university at the time of the co-op
- Must have sophomore, junior or senior class standing
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.8
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and/or Power Point
- Must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours a week during the school year and 38.75 hours a week throughout winter and summer breaks
- Pursuing a degree in Human Resources, General Business or Psychology is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application and selection process due to a disability, please provide a description of your requested reasonable accommodation and information regarding the employment opportunity (job title, location, the website at which you found the employment opportunity, etc.) by one of the following methods:
EMail: [email protected]
Phone: (216) 566-2363
Mail: The Sherwin-Williams Company
Reasonable Accommodation Coordinator
Employee Relations Department
1200 Midland Building
101 Prospect Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
Fax: (216) 566-3266
Do not use these contact methods for any purpose other than requesting reasonable accommodation with the application and selection process due to a disability. If you use these contact methods for any other purpose, you will generally not receive a response.