GRF CPAs & Advisors
Looking for a Marketing Internship at an energetic & passionate company? GRF CPAs & Advisors, a Bethesda, MD CPA firm is in search of a Marketing Intern to join our team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Data Entry
- Preparing and revising marketing collateral
- Graphic design and presentations
- Assist with preparation for larger events
- New business proposals
- Small projects related to the firm’s website, social media and external communications
- Prospect research
- Other duties as assigned
- A current college junior, senior or graduate student working to obtain a Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, English or related field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite, Adobe applications, and WordPress
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and timelines
- Ability to work independently, use sound judgement and prioritize tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This is a paid internship entailing 20-30 hours of work a week. Our office is located 2 blocks from the metro. We look forward to hearing from you!
GRF CPAs & Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. At GRF CPAs and Advisors we cultivate an inclusive business environment where all employees are valued for their unique contributions to our mission to provide exceptional financial, tax and consulting services to our clients in the US and around the world.