Untracht Early LLC offers a full range of accounting, tax, auditing and consulting services. The firm specializes in serving a diverse clientele that includes investment partnerships, closely held and entrepreneurial businesses and provides Family Office Services to meet the needs of high net worth individuals and their families.
We pride ourselves on being an exceptional firm built on solid professional skills and strong working relationships with our clients. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, flexible summer work hours and an exciting work environment. We are a fast-growing company offering tremendous opportunities for development and advancement to ambitious accounting professionals.
- Assisting in review of financial statements, including note disclosures
- Perform various outsourced accounting functions
- Identify and communicate accounting matters to senior associates, supervisors, managers and partners.
- Interact with clients to help ensure flow of information from clients to the engagement team is efficient and timely.
- Research and facilitate the resolution of issues arising during engagements
- Interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Active involvement in professional development
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1-2 years public accounting experience
- Solid knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Dedicated to superior client service
- Exposure to research techniques
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Possess an ability to multitask and complete engagements within time constraints and deadlines
- Highly motivated self-starter and dependable
- CPA certification preferred or working toward if not already obtained
- A willingness to diversify knowledge to other specialized areas
We offer an attractive benefits and salary package.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Do you have 150 credits in order to be able to take the CPA exam?
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday