Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program in the heart of New York City
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
What You'll Do:
- Assist with asset management – upload/remove asset from database for distribution
- Audit retail product pages for accuracy and report errors
- Communicate clearly with various internal departments as well as customers, Publishing labels, and external partners in a positive, professional manner
- Keep accurate project tracking documents and ability to evaluate/flag risks
- Research and report on industry trends – includes off site retail visits
- Communicate with US and international Sales teams and keep track of marketing requests
- Process sales data, provide reporting, and conduct account analyses to support sales team efforts
- Provide general administrative support
Candidate should be well organized, able to multi-task, and work on their own. This includes the ability to plan a project from beginning to end; i.e. set goals, complete stages on time, meet with necessary individuals, and keep the project on course. They must also keep their supervisors/managers informed throughout the lifecycle of the project and seek direction when needed.
- BS / BA degree (or equivalent)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail, quick learner, and the ability to take constructive criticism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Graphic design experience a huge plus!