At Asana, we build collaboration and communication software to help all teams work together effortlessly and do great things. The Mobile team works to provide a seamless cross-platform experience for our users who are on the go. We work hard to maintain a codebase and a culture that are a joy to work in by combining tried-and-true mobile best practices with a focus on usability and design. This focus led to us recently winning a Material Design award for our Android app.
We are looking for a...
We are looking for a passionate and talented Android engineer to help us build and define work tracking on mobile devices, specifically on the Android platform.
- Contribute to and build new app features while working with designers and product managers
- Build delightful user experiences while maintaining stability and performance
- Work with backend engineers to design, build, and scale features
- Write clean, readable, and maintainable code
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining high-quality Android applications
- Knowledge of internet technologies
- Sound judgment for balancing scrappiness and long-term code maintainability
- Kind and intellectually mature
- Personal projects that demonstrate your experience building mobile applications
- Passion for the Android platform and knowledge of related technologies