Walker & Dunlop
Working with the WDIS Team in Atlanta, GA or Los Angeles, CA, you will work on the following:
- Learning and understanding financial models and analyses used to value multifamily real estate
- Conducting in-depth market research and comparative analyses
- Working directly with the Atlanta Investment Sales team and participating in department meetings
- Join Atlanta team members on property tours and in-person market research
- Performing other duties as required and assigned
Education and Experience:
- Enrolled full-time and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in an undergraduate program at an accredited university
- Entering your Sophomore, Junior, or Senior year
- Be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the U.S.
- Maintained at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Be able to provide a copy of your college transcripts upon request
- Relevant work experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Successful candidates will have shown a sustained record of accomplishment, demonstrating academic excellence and leadership, in addition to the following:
- Have a passion for learning about commercial real estate
- Be a team player and self-starter
- Have strong communication skills and personal drive
- Be willing to do what it takes to contribute to the bottom line
- Strong attention to detail
- Developed organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated professional maturity
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Walker & Dunlop is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please be wary of recruitment scams. An indication of a scam might be a request for sensitive or bank information at the time of application or emails coming from a non walkerdunlop.com email address.
Please call us at 301.215.5500, if you have any concerns about information requested during or after the application process.