Supply Chain Consultant (Entry Level)
Bricz is a next-generation supply chain consulting company based in Atlanta, GA. We are a mix of enterprising supply chain leaders and meticulous execution specialists with a passion for the supply chain. Today, we are a trusted Supply Chain Value Partner for several Fortune 500 companies and Top 100 Retailers.
Since 2013, our people are at the core of everything we do here at Bricz. They make us who we are, and we empower them to bring big ideas and challenge the norm. Our team members are entrepreneurial with a unique mindset of critical questioning, innovation, service, and continuous improvement for our clients. Our commitment to you is to offer a highly rewarding workplace with a healthy work and life balance.
Supply Chain Consultant Job Description
The Supply Chain Consultant position will work to create complex supply chain solutions in a fast-paced work environment. The candidate must be driven, accountable, and analytical with excellent interpersonal skills. This position will work closely with and report to a manager/mentor. This role requires a high level of face-to-face interaction with clients and senior leadership teams.
While the primary duties will vary based on the project scope and the candidate’s specific role within the team, the work for this position will focus on Bricz’s 3 core areas of service: Analysis, Optimization, and Implementation.
- Communicate with clients to understand business requirements and perform network analysis
- Provide data-based recommendations on large-scale, strategic supply chain initiatives
- Utilize industry expertise to assist clients in selecting the perfect supply chain software
- Support software implementation from initial project conception through final installation
- Configure supply chain software to meet unique client requirements and business needs
- Perform end-to-end system testing to validate system configuration
- Provide daily system support by performing root cause analysis for system issues
- Establish effective training and documentation to transition knowledge to client’s team
- Actively identify opportunities for continuous improvement within a supply chain
- Configure supply chain systems to work in tandem with operations to ensure peak efficiency
- Streamline operations by collaborating with cross-functional teams that can include anyone from warehouse workers, to IT to top executives.
All Bricz employees are highly encouraged to contribute to the company’s internal growth. Bricz gives all employees the freedom to contribute to internal departments such as marketing, sales, recruitment, training, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or business w/ supply chain focus
- Internship/Co-op or other work experience
- Flexibility to travel up to 75%
- Flexibility to relocate to Atlanta, GA
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate to all levels of an organization
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to drive company growth through internal departments
- Strong fundamental knowledge of supply chain concepts with a primary focus on distribution applications
- Internship/Co-op or other work experience with relevance to the supply chain industry
- Proficient SQL knowledge as a troubleshooting and reporting aid
- Ability to measure key supply chain metrics and share feedback with client executives
- Experience championing functional testing to ensure quality solutions
- Experience troubleshooting complex software solutions
- Ability to identify operational efficiency opportunities
- Experience integrating supply chain systems
- Hands-on working knowledge of any of the following supply chain technologies is a plus:
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Order Management Systems (OMS)
- Labor Management Systems (LMS)
- Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
- Supply Chain Business Intelligence Tools
- Not currently offering sponsorship for employment visas