RESICAP is the #1 fastest-growing company in Georgia for two years in a row! We ranked #15 on the Entrepreneur 360 list, #3 on Qualified Remodeler’s Top 500, and even caught the attention of the AJC which named our company one of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces in 2018 and 2019!
What is RESICAP? We’re the leading vertically integrated solution for institutional owners of single-family residential assets in the United States. Our services include asset acquisition and valuation, renovation and maintenance (ResiPro), new home construction (ResiBuilt), and property management (ResiHome). We operate in 34 states and 59 markets and have over 700 employees nationwide. We’re a company known for our innovative, adaptable, and energetic culture and we’re constantly looking for employees who challenge the status quo. Join us and discover the RESICAP difference!
To develop and enhance software products to increase business value for RESICAP.
- Develop and implement new software features, web pages, APIs, and backend modules.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- Develop unit tests and maintain source control using Git.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues, working as part of an agile team.
- Work as part of a team of developers, QA, support staff, and DevOps engineers in a highly collaborative fashion.
Job Requirements (including Education):
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or information systems, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with source control management using Git.
- Experience working on agile development teams in a fast-paced, enterprise environment, preferably Scrum.
- Experience with .NET Core, AWS, Angular 6 or later, and SQL Server preferred.