Newark Country Club
Assist the head professional and assistant in all golf and shop operations. Will oversee and manage the bag room and outside service staff that will provide all members and guests with an exceptional golfing experience.
- Work towards the requirements necessary for PGA membership
- Managing and tracking of all daily play.
- Assure the orderly flow of play in accordance with the day’s activities.
- Manage daily use of cart fleet and member equipment for regular play and tournaments.
- Be informed on, and promote all club activities and services
- Record guest fees and member charges for both golf and merchandise.
- Assist with ladies clinics, junior association, and junior camp.
- Assist with training and supervising all bag staff employees.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Assist the head professional with the staffing and scheduling of bag room personnel
- Help individual members find a group to join up with.
- Control and manage pace of play acting as either starter or ranger
- Will manage and coordinate all twilight groups
- To promote and play with all segments of golfers
1. Salary base retainer of $425.00 per week at 48 hours – Full time seasonal position
2. Labor bonus of $1 per player – outing fee
3. NCC year end bonus
4. Golf clinic income
5. Benefits to include:
· Meals while on duty
· 1 week vacation
· Playing privileges
· Staff /Clothing Agreements
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift