Aptilo Networks is the world’s #1 provider of Wi-Fi service management solutions for large scale Wi-Fi. We have 100+ Wi-Fi deployments with large operators serving thousands of business customers and over 200 million people on a daily basis. Without knowing it, you are likely one of them. Ever since Aptilo started in 2001, we have focused on helping operators and business verticals transform their Wi-Fi networks into first-class Wi-Fi services.
Do you want empowerment to make the most of your potential in an international environment? Then you have come to the right place. Aptilo Networks solutions have been deployed in over 75 countries. Our flat organization provides headroom for ambitious people. We are an authority in our area and leading vendors such as Cisco, Ericsson, Fujitsu, HP, Nokia, Arris and Ruckus all have partnerships with us. The industry has recognized our success with a host of awards. Join us and help take Aptilo to the next level! Aptilo is small enough to let every contribution count and perceived big enough to get a lot of respect in our industry.
Aptilo Networks is looking for a Junior Technical Sales and Support Engineer to join our team in Plano, Texas in a contract to hire position. We encourage recent graduates or professionals with less than two years of experience to join the team.
The job as a Technical Sales and Support Engineer at Aptilo is very varied and spans through many technical areas. You will be in charge of the technical sales process, design and customer delivery projects. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest wireless technologies and to influence customers' technical direction and business. In this position, you will have the opportunity to travel and see the world.
Job description and responsibilities:
- You will work as the technical support engineer in the Account team
- Assisting the Account team to define solution architecture
- Drive the technical discussions and the sales process with the customer
- Respond to technical inquiries from customers
- Technical project lead for customer projects
- Deliver the Aptilo products and solutions
- Installation of the Aptilo software, configure customer business logic and integrating with external systems
- Be involved and influential in our development and future plans
Applicants must have a university or a postgraduate degree or equivalent, a System/Networking or a Software Engineering degree.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Understanding of Linux
- Knowledge of web design and/or software development
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi and mobile network technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand a client's requirements and meets the needs of the client with a clear proposal on the required technical solution
- As a person, you are self-motivated and have a positive outlook, enthusiasm, resourcefulness, and a strong internal drive
- Proven ability to be structured and organized
- You strive for a good partnership with customers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 /hour
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Monday to Friday