At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING AN UNDERGRADUATE INTERN, HOME APPLIANCE TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM IN ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ AS PART OF THE HUMAN RESOURCE TEAM. INTERNSHIP RUNS JUNE 1ST TO JULY 31ST 2020.
- Work with Channel Marketing Manager on website audits for 50+ independent retailers. Includes updating assets, landing pages, and content
- Help develop marketing plans for key distribution customers that normally do not get much support from LG corporate
- Work with sales team on floor audits for key customers in NJ/NY area
- Support various product management initiatives to help drive sales with Regionals and Independents
- Develop presentation materials for key internal and customer reviews
- Create in-store pieces to help key marketing messages
- Learn and analyze sales performance to look for sell out trends
- Enrollment in an accredited University is required
- Marketing or Business related major is preferred
- Rising Junior or Senior is preferred
- Corporate experience as an intern or similar in marketing is preferred.
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills and have a desire to learn more about marketing operations.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and a desire to support an established team
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.