NTT DATA Services
Data Management Team Support Specialist
Date: Jan 24, 2020
Location: Washington, DC, US
Company: NTT DATA Services
Req ID: 85824
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Data Management Team Support Specialist to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
- Provide user support for a suite of business collaboration and account management applications
- Work with users to develop new collaboration areas
- Learn Federal budget processes and concepts
- Troubleshoot application technical issues and submit bug reports
- Identify application weaknesses and suggest usability improvements.
- Write and maintain user and technical documentation
- Recommend areas for client support/process improvement
- Develop training materials
- Develop and present training courses
- Develop web-based training
- Required to provide weekend and holiday morning check coverage
- Prior application support or customer service experience
- Excellent working knowledge with Microsoft Office applications and Outlook. Adobe Connect is helpful
- Familiarity with software development processes and lifecycle, preferably Agile
- Solid understanding of web technology fundamentals
- HTML experience is desirable
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint or Atlassian Confluence is a plus
- Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling in written communication
- Speaks well and clearly
- Demonstrates an ability to learn and contribute quickly to project requirements
- Demonstrates an ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a customer service-oriented personality
- 2 years of experience with undergraduate degree
- Bachelor's degree preferred
US Citizenship and the ability to pass an FBI SSBI are required.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Database, Manager, Developer, Consulting, Cloud, Technology, Management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 to $32.00 /hour
- Relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location