Title: Junior Sales Development Representative
Boston, MA full-time
Valamis Group is an internationally growing software company specialized in the digitalization of learning. Our headquarters is located in Finland, which has one of the best education systems in the world. We believe that new learning methods combined with the right technology are the key when helping organizations prepare for the future way of working.
Valamis Inc is currently looking for a Junior Sales Development Representative to join our office located in Boston MA. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be part of a dynamic, global sales team consisting of 15 members across the United States and Europe. Your geographic focus area will be North America.
Are you a dynamic sales professional seeking a sales development role in a growing Digital Learning company? We are looking for a Sales Development Representative who can validate and process the inbound leads, book sales meetings with the prospective clients and generate new leads with the outbound sales campaigns.
As a Sales Development Representative, your responsibilities are to:
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Schedule appointments and demos
- Maintain the lead data in the sales and marketing systems
- Generate leads through outbound sales campaigns (email, phone calls and social media)
- Participate in the conferences/events to generate leads
Qualifications of the Sales Development Representative:
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
· 1+ years of experience selling software solutions
· Excellent written and verbal professional communications skills in English
· Familiar with digital learning and social media
· Ability to identify opportunities related to digital learning
· Superior problem-solving skills, and attention to details
· Good negotiator, positive attitude, self-initiative
· Effective time management and ability to utilize resources
· Self-driven, motivated, and determined to proactively seek for new tasks and challenges
· Inquisitive when faced with new challenges and technologies, is not afraid to ask questions
In addition, we offer you
A great chance to put your skills to use and increase your professional competencies with a variety of sales tasks with wonderful colleagues. Valamis (former Arcusys) has been recognized as the 7th best workplace in Europe (Great Place to Work 2016) and at Valamis you’ll have opportunities for education and training, and great possibilities within a growing, global organization. We offer you a flexible working environment, the possibility of paid vacation, and an easy-going, non-bureaucratic organizational culture. Find us on Instagram and get a feel for our organizational culture.
Please leave your application before February 24th at 9 p.m.
Nothing in this job description restricts the management's right to assign or reassign at any time duties and responsibilities related to this job. We are not able to sponsor the Visa process.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- sales development representative (or similar): 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift