At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
- Quality Assurance on PMO Score Cards and other documents
- Administrative assistance with budgets, score cards and meetings
- Assist team in creating and documenting standard operating processes and procedures
- Developing and training on Tableau skills
- Review current standards to make sure that all documentation aligns to current best practices
- Identification and implementation of process improvement, using automation when possible
- Validate reports and automate report delivery
- Profile data to clean, enrich and curate datasets
- Inventory of all reports being sent out by PPA employees
- Supporting Tableau training at scale
- Strong competency in MS Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong teamwork, communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of SQL. Ability to understand data structures and write code in SQL to extract information.
- Basic data analytics. Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence software (Tableau, Power BI), Alteryx a plus
- Finance, Economics, Business, or Computer Science (Information Science) major
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.