At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
The Intern’s primary project will involve the comprehensive review of all Parametric investment profiles published to the various consultant databases. Responsibilities will also include providing support to the Client Reporting team by working on ad hoc projects that support the team’s ongoing efforts to improve efficiency. The team, in conjunction Performance, serves as the hub through which strategy level performance, related analysis, and firm-level data is compiled and disseminated to both internal and external clients.
- Perform a comprehensive review of all Parametric investment profiles published to the various consultant databases.
- Utilize source files to resolve any discrepancies or incomplete database fields.
- Assist in maintenance of content in team’s Data Repository (a SharePoint intranet site).
- Assist with ad hoc data requests in support of team.
- Acquire and organize internal data to support ad hoc projects and decision making as needed.
- Assume other responsibilities as required.
- Junior progressing towards a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or a related discipline
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Access; knowledge of SQL and VBA/macros a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of and interest in financial services field
- Ability to work independently
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.