Résumé du posteAt Samsung we work hard – every day. Our interns are pushed to discover their true potential. For those who are comfortable with the uncomfortable, Samsung is a place of endless learning. Interns take real-world business problems and lead the charge on formulating creative solutions. If you have energy, passion, dedication and drive, and you thrive in a fast-paced workplace, the rewards at Samsung are endless!
Our structured program prepares every intern for success by allowing them to fully integrate into our dynamic culture and contribute their creative and innovative ideas. Interns use what they learn in the classroom and apply their studies at Samsung for real-world experience. This program delivers opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to impact change in high-growth areas of our business. Where others see chaos, we see opportunity.
Samsung’s internship program has consecutively been ranked as one of the Top 100 Internship Programs by WayUp three years in a row and received 4.7 out 5 stars on Glassdoor. Our North American headquarters offers:
- Competitive compensation, subsidized cafeteria, and transportation assistance
- The latest Samsung mobile device
- Executive Lunch & Learns
- Project-based work
- End of program presentations to our CEOs and senior leadership
- Social activities
- Corporate responsibility activities
Apply today and find out why Achievers ranked Samsung as one of the Top 50 Most Engaged Employers year after year. Push yourself to discover your true potential and join Samsung as a 2020 summer intern.
Position Title: Supply Chain Logistics
Start Date: June 1, 2020
Degree Preference: MBA
Location: Coppell, TX
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, and are passionate about Technology and Innovation, the Strategy Team at Samsung is the place to be. Our dynamic culture offers both great challenges and great reward, while working among the very best talent in the industry on the most innovative products in the world. This is your opportunity to provide a fresh perspective to our ever-changing industry.
Rôle et Responsabilités
Position Summary and Project Details:
You will have the opportunity to work with the exciting Global Logistics Team streamlining the inbound process and simplifying tracking and reporting to all internal stakeholders. The Global Inbound Logistics Process is critical to downstream activities and improving visibility will help drive downstream efficiencies. We have recently added new inbound lanes and you will be challenged to work on creating visibility across the board. There will also be an opportunity to work on other Continuous improvement initiatives within the Mobile Logistics team.
General Duties include but are not limited to :
- Understand the Inbound Logistics process for all modes and reporting currently generated by Inbound Logistics.
- Develop recommendations to improve the visibility and tracking process.
- Create a simplified report with visibility on all inbound freight for Air/Ocean/E-Service from HAN to LAX/LCK/E-Service from Korea to DFW
Apply now, if you are interested in:
Global Logistics, Transportation, Warehousing and Supply Chain Visibility. Potential experience on LPS project improvements which may include:
- Mobile Postponement expansion for Samsung Note series
- Same day service expansion
- Expanding retail experience stores and setting up inventory management systems.
Skills and Qualifications
- Pursuing MS or MBA
- Intermediate Excel & Access skills
- Strong analytical skills & ability to work with large dataset
- Logistics experience, SAP experience is a plus
- Must be enrolled in an accredited University
- Proper work authorization
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Attend New Hire Orientation on first day