Syneren Technologies Corporation
Intern - Business Analyst
Syneren is looking for innovative talent for its business development team through our internship program. As a business analyst intern, you will gain experience in business development and analysis, proposal writing and client relations.
- Syneren Technologies Corporation
As a Business Analyst Intern within our Business Development Team, you will:
- Provide support to capture and business development team.
- Assist with proposal development, capture and analysis
- Communicate with internal departments and clients to understand corporate capabilities and client business needs
- Report writing
**Housing and relocation assistance are not available for this position.**
- Currently pursuing or recently received a bachelor s degree in business, finance, accounting or related field.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly
About Syneren: Syneren is an award winning, CMMI Level 3 certified, high quality provider of technology solutions for the government as well as commercial sectors. Founded in 2003, we have been broadening our services to cover an array of disciplines, including Hardware and Systems Engineering, Software Development and Testing, IT Systems Support, Cyber Security, Independent Testing and Evaluation and Program Support. Notably our innovative and effective solutions are delivered consistently by a highly qualified staff and management team. Syneren is committed to providing exceptional solutions that meet the client mission needs.
Thank you for your interest in Syneren Technologies Corporation. Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify