- Undertake brand and industry research and provide recommendations
- Help develop pitch decks and presentations
- Update current CRM (Consumer Relationship Management) database with correct contact information based on data obtained through brand and industry research
- Identify new target prospect brands and companies then add them to CRM database
- Create worksheets with pertinent prospect data to be used by Business Development staff
- Interns will report directly to the Business Development team
- Research potential partner's current sponsorship involvement in esports and/or any other sponsorship involvement they may have in the sports world.
- Graduating in Spring 2022 or earlier; open to recent graduates as well
- Ability to work at Pittsburgh Knight’s office in Pittsburgh, PA
- Creativity and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
- Experience with Photoshop and Adobe Suite
- Availability schedule includes day and evening hours, as well as holidays and weekends.