The Pittsburgh Knights are the region’s first professional esports organization. Our mission is to carry on the tradition of Pittsburgh sports by playing with grit, intelligence, integrity, and teamwork; that’s just as true for our staff as it is for our players. Since launching in December 2017, we have quickly grown to represent over 30 players in 6 different titles with staff and talent from around the world - and we’re just getting started. In December 2018 we announced our partnership with the Pittsburgh Steelers and our operations are currently being incubated in their facilities. As a member of our team, you will play a role in building a top tier gaming organization and making Pittsburgh a full-fledged esports destination. Join our global company to contribute and learn about marketing, branding, and business development inside a growing sports and technology startup.
- Undertake brand and industry research and provide recommendations
- Help develop pitch decks and presentations
- Update current CRM (Consumer Relationship Management) database with correct contact information based on data obtained through brand and industry research
- Identify new target prospect brands and companies then add them to CRM database
- Create worksheets with pertinent prospect data to be used by Business Development staff
- Interns will report directly to the Business Development team
- Research potential partner's current sponsorship involvement in esports and/or any other sponsorship involvement they may have in the sports world.
- Graduating in Spring 2022 or earlier; open to recent graduates as well
- Ability to work at Pittsburgh Knight’s office in Pittsburgh, PA
- Creativity and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
- Experience with Photoshop and Adobe Suite
- Availability schedule includes day and evening hours, as well as holidays and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.