UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Are you a current junior or senior, or recent graduate within the last 24 months, pursuing a degree in Business Management or related field? If so, we want to hear from you! UPS Global Business Services (GBS) is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Delivery intern who is eager to obtain real-world, hands-on business experience.
The Customer Service Delivery intern will evaluate opportunities to improve customer experience and gain efficiencies via the UPS Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyzes current IVR menu options and functionality
- Documents customer pain points
- Reviews existing procedures and training documentation
- Identifies and documents call containment opportunities
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer service improvement experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law