You’re a motivated rising junior or above student with a 3.0 GPA or higher seeking a degree in one of the following areas listed below from an accredited college or university:
- Accounting or Finance
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- This is a learning-intensive program designed to give you essential business insights and hands-on experience in your field of choice. It’s a full-time, 10-week commitment from May 27, 2020 through July 31, 2020.
- Benefits include professional development sessions, networking opportunities, and mentorship.
The Spectrum Internship Experience
You have clear aspirations and are seeking a summer internship program that will help you meet them. Find it at Spectrum, named one of the Top 100 Internship Programs in the United States by WayUp.
Our internships are designed to provide:
- Opportunities to gain new skills and elevate the ones you already have, all in a robust and forward-thinking business setting.
- First-rate, hands-on experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Opportunities to connect you with people who can give you a better understanding of the industry and help you accomplish real goals you can add to your résumé, this includes assigning you a formal mentor and interactions with senior executives.
What you can expect in this role
As a Spectrum Intern, you’ll be essential to two teams — your respective department and your Intern peer group. Department and team-focused projects account for about 80% of your schedule. You’ll spend the other 20% on professional development sessions and networking activities, including the Kickoff Conference on May 27 and 28, webinars, community service, cross-functional project, and final presentations.
Internship responsibilities may include
- Responsible for administration of Clarity PPM tool and the process/tools associated with portfolio/program/project management
- This position requires the ability to understand business processes/requirements and support the Clarity system, requires strong customer service skills, excellent communication skills, technical development knowledge, and technical capabilities
- Serves as a liaison to multiple business units across the enterprise, while providing ongoing customer support and troubleshooting any customer issues
- Configure new users and permissions, security groups, rights management, job scheduling/monitoring, manage the system's organizational breakdown structure and perform other Clarity administration functions in support of the Clarity users
- Gathers, refines and validates business requirements, inter dependencies, potential risks and issues as they relate to the Clarity tool and any integrations or customization within the tool
- Develop Clarity technical and end user training documents and provide end user training in a classroom environment
- Provide Clarity support to customers
- Assist Project Managers with various issues as it relates to Clarity.
Here’s what it takes to get started
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited College or University completing a Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Degree
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA or greater in current program
- Ability to travel locally to Spectrum Intern development events and activities throughout the program
- Organizational skills
- Oral and written skills
- Problem solving skills
- Project and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Works well in a team environment
- Analytical skills
- Business Analytics
- QA process
- Technical documentation
- Works well independently