Alliance Healthcare Services
- Manage Team Member files for the HR department. This includes but is not limited to auditing the files in the electronic HR filing system, purging records, conducting an annual storage audit, etc.
- Audit Team Member records in HR systems (including Workday) to assist with annual EEOC compliance reporting.
- Perform comprehensive assessment on existing HR processes. Identify HR trends and provide supplemental analysis on findings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Attending an accredited college or technical school required; must be working towards a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, Psychology or similar discipline.
- Previous experience in an administrative or Human Resources-related role preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools required, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Detailed research and analytic abilities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Multi-tasker who is flexible to changes in work priorities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.