Cambium Learning Group
- Execute simple to moderately complex SQL queries and analyze results
- Comprehend client specifications and requirements and translate them into system configurations
- Write test scripts, using SQL, to test the accuracy of system configurations
- Interact with internal and external users to obtain and convey concise problem information in a professional manner by phone, email, and in person
- Currently seeking a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new software and hardware
- Data processing and/or data analysis experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Very detail oriented, problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Reporting Services, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and other database tools
- Knowledge of Mac/Linux/Windows Operating Systems a plus
Cambium Assessment is one of America’s leading K -12 educational assessment entities, currently holding prime contracts for educational testing and scoring in many states. We offer superior technology and next-generation questions making our tests valid, innovative, and informative. Our tests are able to collect more information on what each student knows and can do in the same amount of time as a traditional test – thus freeing up teachers to teach and students to learn.
Cambium Assessment joined Cambium Learning Group, Inc. as its sixth business unit in their existing portfolio on January 1, 2020. Cambium Learning Group, Inc. is a leading educational solutions and services company committed to helping all students reach their full potential. The company’s award-winning brands provide breakthrough technology solutions for students and teachers—including best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional programs; gold-standard professional development; valid and reliable assessments; and products that enable access to learning for all students. With this new relationship, Cambium Assessment has been positioned to grow and expand into new markets unlocking even greater opportunities for success. Click here for more information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.