TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
TriNet is looking for an intern with experience in software design, coding and debugging. This knowledge is essential for all applicants. Experience gained in the classroom and through personal applications will be accepted.
- Developing tests for new software applications
- Documentation of technical designs and test cases
- Research competitor offerings
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Junior or senior undergraduate or graduate students with a declared major in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Science or related degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in core major classes
- Previous relevant internship/work experience preferred
- Academic leadership or extra-curricular activity involvement preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Applicants should have excellent analytical and math skills, with the ability to work in teams
- Knowledge of programming languages like Java, Java Script, CSS, HTML, Ruby, Perl.
- Knowledge of SQL including database fundamentals.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact [email protected] to request such an accommodation.