Dynetics is seeking a talented Supply Chain Co-Op/Summer Intern to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions. Supply Chain Co-Ops/Summer Interns will work with either our Procurement or Subcontracts team will report to management staff under the Supply Chain Department. Students working with the Dynetics Supply Chain Department, specifically, will support efforts from both a strategical and tactical standpoint. The program will allow students the opportunity to experience hands on technical work supporting on-going projects in various disciplines at Dynetics.
General tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Expediting Program Specific Purchase Orders to ensure contract required dates completed on time Performing Supplier Assurance through issuing Quality and Counterfeit Surveys
- Conducting Internal Evaluation/Assessment of Potential Supplier Liaisons
- Purchase Requisition Approval Routing and Processing
- Subcontract and Purchase Order Closeout Activity
- Assist Strategic Buyers with weekly, program meetings
- Weekly Strategic Analytics and Procurement Metrics
- Procurement Data Filing
- Other duties as assigned
The average hours range from 25-30 per week (40 hours a week/Summer Interns). Note: more hours may be requested/approved during project critical deadlines. Must be able to work as a part time Co-op or full time summer intern for our Supply Chain organization in our Huntsville facility.
Must be a Junior or Senior in good academic standing and working toward a Bachelors or Masters degree in a business discipline (Accounting, Information Systems, Management, Finance, Marketing, etc.) with overall GPA of 3.0 or above is required.
A background in Supply Chain Management coursework is preferred.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.