Varian Medical Systems
We're driving toward the ultimate victory: a world without the fear of cancer.
- Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
Review current goals, objectives and make recommendations as appropriate
- Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement
Analyze current Nonconformance (NC) / Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) process and identify areas for improvement in both the process and the tool and possible solutions
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
May include gathering best practices from similar industries; developing new metrics to get a better idea of how healthy the process is and/or how it’s being executed
- Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
Use of currently gathered metrics (or new, proposed metrics) to solve business issues
- Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations
- Help launch new initiatives
Metric consolidation/reporting across global sites
- May perform additional projects upon request
CAPA website updates, weekly reports
We're unleashing the power of technology and human ingenuity to achieve new victories in the fight against cancer. Join us and have a global impact.