Clevertech is a leading consultancy that is on a mission to build transformational digital solutions for the world’s most innovative organizations. Enterprise companies turn to Clevertech to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. By partnering with Clevertech these companies are propelling forward and changing their industries, business models and more.
Based in New York City, Clevertech has built core product offerings for clients whose value was revealed in transactions valued in excess of $100 million. The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally, you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
What you’ll do:
- Work on-site in Boston with our customer and act as a point of communication with our Development Team, providing a high level of relationship management
- Actively define and document customer and business problems through agile ways of working - using relevant techniques for requirements elicitation, requirements analysis, and solution assessment validation
- Assess and select appropriate solutions to meet customer needs to determine how features work and are configured to maximize customer engagement and satisfaction
- Meet customer needs by analyzing customer and loyalty inputs to identify opportunities to optimize and build features to create the best user experience
- Identify, map and resolve customer pain points for quick resolutionWhat is required:
- Experience as a Software Development Business Analyst (minimum 3 years), with passion for an agile way of working
- Proven track record in communicating requirements both verbally and through user stories, with logical and clear acceptance criteria, that are easily understood by developers, testers and non-technical stakeholders
- Can solve, and lead the solving of, strategic problems that have a high complexity
- Expert user in collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence to document and manage stories and other documentation
- Results-orientated, attention to detail and impressive ability to meet tight timeframesCompetitive Vacation Package
Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development Flexible Family Leave Clevertech Gives Back Program Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training) Clevertech Swag Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work:
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out clevertech.careers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /month
- business analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance