Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
- Participate on project teams, including creative brainstorming sessions (supporting the development of retail concepts, environments and programs)
- Develop store planning/layouts, concept sketches/studies, architectural drawings/diagrams, visualizations, project presentations, document templates/standards, and design standards (assistance in collating, editing and organizing information)
- 3D modeling, Photoshop, 2D file production, visualization, presentation building and general design assistance
- Assist with creating effective, high quality presentations and design visuals using both 2D and 3D software and hand sketches
- Actively gains knowledge and experience regarding the brand’s design philosophy, products and processes
- To be considered, all applicants must submit a resume and link to a portfolio site.
- Competitive portfolios will include examples of inspiration, concept development and storytelling in addition to finished products/designs. Shock us, inspire us, and awe us with your story. We appreciate creativity and want to get to know you through your design.
- Graduate date in Spring/Winter 2020 or 2021
- You must be a full-time college student in your junior or senior year majoring in one of the following fields: Architecture, Interior Design, Environmental Design, and/or Experience Design
- Skilled at utilization of design programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, CAD, and Photoshop
- Bonus: Rhino, Parametric Design, V-Ray, Podium, Enscape, Vectoraster, Keynote, Motion Graphics, Typography, Writing
- Able to learn new software tools as the work requires
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to organize thoughts and project details under time constraints
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively, share ideas, and develop effective solutions with design teams and internal business partners
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.