Alarm Detection Systems, Inc
Title: HR Intern
Department: Human Resources Location: Aurora, IL
The HR Intern will play a critical role in ensuring Alarm Detection Systems hires the best possible talent. This will be achieved through the development of a recruiting plan, employing traditional strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Alarm Detection Systems is an EEO employer.
*Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Establish recruiting requirements by meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, social media and internet sites; providing company information, opportunities, and benefits.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluate and review resumes to qualify candidates based on position criteria.
- Scan and file confidential HR documents.
- Pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other related fields, required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Clear and valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain a Permanent Employee Registration Card from the State of
Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands along with fingers, to handle or feel.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to at least 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Internship
- One location
- Monday to Friday