We are looking for a person to learn and support the Logistics and Sales and Distribution business processes defined in Element Solutions Inc. This person will be responsible for understanding how these processes are used for the different businesses within ESI and supporting the ERP group and businesses in regards to these processes.
These processes will include:
- Logistics Master data component processes
- Sales order entry / Contract entry processes
- Credit management processes
- Available to promise processes for different types and classes of materials (make to Stock, Make to Order, Configure to order, etc.)
- Pricing / Condition techniques used by the various business and scenarios
- Delivery processing with and without the SAP warehouse management component
- Shipment and transportations processes
- Dangerous Goods and compliance management processes
- Billing processes from orders, deliveries, and contract
- Intra company supply processes
- Inter-company supply and billing processes
- Cross company sales processes
- Workflow for task automation and process efficiencies
- Cross application dependencies with Materials management, production planning and control, and finance
- Variant Configuration processes for Make to Order and Configure to Order materials
- ALE techniques for cross SAP instance processing
- Cross system integration processes with the other ERP systems in use in ESI
- Process impacts of downstream Sales reporting systems such as SAP BW/BI and Oracle ESSBASE
This person will train under the guidance of the Enterprise Supply Chain Architect to gain an understanding of the processes above and their use within ESI.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related Information technology.
- General knowledge of common accounting and finance principles
- Incumbent should have minimum of 2 years SAP Logistics and Sales and Distribution user experience (system usage experience). This experience should be in the manufacturing sector.
- Familiar or experience with SAP Configuration for the Sales and Distribution, Logistics General and Logistics Execution modules is a plus.
U.S. Employment: If you have any difficulty using our on-line system, you may use the alternative method described below to contact someone about your interest in employment at MacDermid Performance Solutions. Please reference this statement and job reference you are applying for when contacting us. Tel: 203-575-5848. MacDermid Performance Solutions is an E-Verify Company and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job applicant procedures. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation