As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
This paid internship will provide students enrolled in an accredited program the opportunity to work in a real-world, high-tech environment.
Students have the opportunity to work with a variety of systems, from traditional office applications, to sophisticated security systems, networking, web, and other technologies. It is a fast-paced environment that affords the right candidate a unique opportunity to be exposed to a variety of technologies and its application to solution business opportunities and challenges. Areas of opportunity include:
- Data Management & Enterprise Architecture
- Corporate Systems, Quality & Vendor Management
- Infrastructure Services
- Retirement Services
- Security Services
- Employee Benefits
Knowledge & Experience
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Business Information Systems or related fields
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- Self-motivated, excited about learning, comfortable working in a collaborative environment characterized by open sharing of feedback to achieve optimum outcomes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with solid analytical capabilities – being able to see things differently than others with substance and relevance
- Available to work 40 hours/wk in the summer (10-12 Weeks)
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills .