CACI is seeking a highly motivated, innovative, and qualified Operations and Administration Intern to support our Navy client onsite at Norfolk Naval Shipyard, Portsmouth, VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Assist with the overall day-to-day operations of the organization under direct supervision of Business System Analysts
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding
- Analyze business and user needs, document requirements, and revise existing system logic difficulties as necessary
- Provide technical support to projects or tasks
- Consider most business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Assist in researching and investigating new or improved business and management practices for application to agency programs or operations
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Education: At least rising Junior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Basic understanding of business systems and industry requirements
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking/creativity skills, with the ability to communicate in a clear and succinct manner
- Strong project management skills
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently or collaborate within a team environment
- Comfortable with taking the initiative and determining the best path forward given multiple valid approaches
- Must be US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain DoD Secret clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.