Integration Innovation, Inc.
- Providing in-depth testing for JSIL software products. This includes building and running test cases, writing necessary bug reports, and creating summaries of your findings through exploratory testing.
- Assisting System engineers in creating requirements for future JSIL software products.
- Assisting on-site support for customer exercises.
- Supporting the deployment and integration of UAS trainers throughout DoD.
- Rapidly plan, design, build and publish vignettes and tactical scenarios requested by DoD customers worldwide in support of existing and emerging warfighter requirements.
- As candidate becomes proficient with training software, the candidate will train instructors and operators in the configuration and operation of the trainers and simulation capabilities.
- Assist in the maintenance of vignette and scenario databases related to the GOTS software and customer installations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 to 9 years of experience designing and executing effective automated functional tests
- Experience coding and testing with C# and PowerShell
- Experience using test automation frameworks and tools such as NUnit, Appium, Selenium, and Microsoft Coded UI
- Experience identifying the root cause of a defect, using debugging tools, analyzing stack traces, code, log-files, and other artifacts
- Experience of productivity tracking tools e.g. Azure DevOps
- Understanding of web accessibility issues and appropriate methods for testing these
- Working knowledge of a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment system to craft builds, ideally in Azure DevOps
- Have a thorough technical knowledge of software development methodologies, design, and implementation
- Continually learn relevant new technologies and apply them to the role.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance