On November 7, 2016 Oracle's acquisition of NetSuite became official, bringing together the reach of NetSuite's cloud ERP solutions for small to midsize businesses with the breadth and depth of Oracle's enterprise-grade cloud solutions for the back and front office. NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of more than 30,000 companies, organizations, and subsidiaries in more than 100 countries.
- Promoting attendance to NetSuite events through targeted email and phone messaging
- Researching prospective clients by staying on top of industry news and trends
- Supporting the Business Development Organization with daily tasks and learning more about NetSuite’s entry level opportunities
- Working on ad hoc projects for the Business Development, Sales & Marketing departments within the organization while navigating and becoming familiar with NetSuite’s CRM
1) We have awesome leadership who truly cares about your success and who you can trust to guide you to your dream career.
2) We have a vision that we are passionate about: to provide a web-based business management solution with all the power of traditional applications at a fraction of the cost. We trail blaze in everything we do, we “take the hill,” and we are committed to both our customers and our employees.
3) You will get training and autonomy: NetSuite provides a unique, hands-on learning opportunity that will help give you a competitive edge early in your career.
4) We are fun (no seriously, we are.): NetSuite is built on a culture of teamwork and innovation. Team work + innovation + awesome people = fun.
- Incoming junior or senior with minimum 3.0 GPA - Business background is a plus.
- Ability to work in Denver or Chicago
- Minimum commitment of 15 hours per week. Students must work a minimum of 5 hours per day and commit to a set schedule
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work and/or extracurricular experience
- Effective when working independently and in team environments and is receptive to constructive criticism
- Strong business judgment and common sense
- Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.