We're looking for Client Support Interns to help support our customers by providing a world class service within our SLAs using a passionate and positive approach to the job as well in-depth process and product knowledge. You'll be working with our Enterprise Clients to exemplify great Customer Satisfaction & Quality Assurance at every step in their customer journey. The Client Support Team is a group of savvy, social people who enjoy talking to customers and helping solve complex problems. Here, you can let your personality shine and come up with creative solutions, big or small, for our customers and for the team
Key responsibilities include consultative assistance for our Enterprise Clients with their integrations into the Yext platform, troubleshooting escalated technical issues in real-time, and providing system best practices. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to work closely with multiple departments across Yext, as well as directly interface with our largest, most strategic clients.
- Provide post-implementation technical and consultative support, that is prompt, friendly and accurate, to our Enterprise clients via email, phone, and chat
- Develop ticket management strategies and ensure adherence to the SLO.
- Be a Hero - assist clients with in-platform tasks they are unable to complete (Ex: Updating Categories), communicating in an open, engaging and helpful tone.
- Analyze content provided by the client and in some instances work to collect and obtain more accurate data
- Troubleshoot reported product and publisher issues or queries in detail to diagnose and differentiate between product and non-product issues in order to provide accurate, valid and complete information to our customers, escalating bugs to internal Yext teams.
- Identify and surface trends of customer or product issues, drive UI/UX improvements and new functionality by surfacing client feedback to Product with a focus on potential solutions.
- Help increase efficiency by creating Macros for repeat requests and contributing to new articles on the Help Center.
- Conduct 1:1 trainings and/or webinars for Yext users
- Specialize in a product or a feature and become a Subject Matter Expert by attending trainings and documenting new features and behaviors.
- Act as an escalation path for other Support Reps and screen requests before looping in relevant technical teams.
- Work cross-functionally with Client Success Managers, Platform Services, and technical teams at Yext to deliver a stellar service, and ensure we are exceeding client expectations - every time!
- Raise the Bar – work continuously with the team to ideate, build and scale new ways of thinking about the value we are bringing to our customers as well as our internal operational efficiency.
- Maintain a focus on excellence by meeting or exceeding quarterly targets including Quality Assurance (QA), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), productivity (solves/AHT)
- Tailor communication style and troubleshooting delivery to match knowledge or skill level of clients
- Pursuing a BA/BS degree or similar college level education in any discipline graduating between December 2020 and August 2021
- The ability to think creatively about, analyze, and understand complicated and abstract ideas
- A knack for synthesizing difficult concepts into digestible bits of information
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and desire to interface with clients, with special emphasis on solution based approach to problem solving.
- Evidence of leadership, outstanding track record, and/or peer recognition that separate you from others.
- Customer-facing experience preferred (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- Ability to work quickly, independently and accurately in a high-volume environment, with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to a broad range of requesters, plus innate follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills, including typing skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to new programs, products and procedures
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with solid spreadsheet (Excel) preferred
- Strong Yext product knowledge and willingness to learn more.
- Ability to work 40 hours/week during set business hours
- Proficiency in Excel
- Basic knowledge of ZenDesk
- Strong problem solving orientation
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.