Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from Silicon to Software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything.
What you will learn:
This internship is with our Solutions group to start in May or June 2020 for up to 3 months.
As a Business Analyst Intern for Synopsys you will develop creative solutions for real business challenges. You will collaborate on multi-functional projects to identify areas for improvement. You will analyze internal processes, data, and problems and identify benefits from enabling new capabilities. Ultimately you will improve and automate how Synopsys operates and how we work together.
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- You have a high level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek practical and creative solutions
- You have strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and multi-functional teams
- You have superb communication skills, “can do” attitude and a great teammate in global environment
- You have effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
- Experience with PowerBI, Sales Force, Python scripting, MS Tools such as MS Teams, Sharepoint and Excel
- Certification in MS tools such as Excel and Sharepoint
- Certification in Sales Force
You are pursuing a bachelor’s (Senior) or master's degree in Business Administration, IT, Information Systems or related field with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA or better