Camp Alta Mons
Business Intern Job Description
-Must have some college experience
-A desire to learn about the business operations including that of a non-profit organization
-Business and hospitality course studies are a plus
Guest Services Coordinator, Executive Director
1. Work alongside the Guest Services Coordinator learning guest services. Welcoming guests, doing tours, writing contracts for retreat groups, taking RV bookings and data entry.
2. After training, the Business Intern will enter camp registrations and send out confirmation letters to campers and parents and work to effectively communicate between the camp office and summer staff.
3. The Business Intern will become familiar with the various program and lodging options of Alta Mons and will learn to effectively market those to potential guests.
4. Over the course of the summer, the Business Intern will learn more about the day to day operations of a non-profit organization. They will work with quick books, Zoho and Google Drive.
5. The Business Intern will help with day to day tasks as they arise.
This position will run from May 11, 2020 to August 7, 2020. It is a paid position. On site housing is available.
Meals will be provided when food service is offered.
Applications are available online at: http://www.altamons.org/summer-staff
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $3,000.00 /year
- Store Discounts
- One location
- 1 - 3 months
- College Credit
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma