Atlas Copco Compressors LLC
Experience: good knowledge of Microsoft Excel; database knowledge (Microsoft Access/SQL Server) and Power BI knowledge is a bonus
Preferred Majors: Computer Science, Business Mgmt, or Engineering
Student interns will assist with:
- Data cleanup and reconciliation
- Assist with inventory reporting
- Perform sales territory updates
- Assist with creating visual reports in Power BI
- Other duties as assigned
What we expect of you?
Applicants must be:
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college, university or technical/vocational institution.
- Eligible to work in the United States without company assistance.
- Have their own housing – no housing will be provided with this internship.
- Must be a rising junior or senior within their program of study.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and show initiative.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
What you can expect from us?
Internships start Monday, June 1, 2020 and continue for ten (10) weeks until Friday, August 7, 2020. Students must be able to commit to 40 hours/week employment during the internship.
Rock Hill, SC
Give wings to your dreams
The world is full of opportunities and we can’t wait for you to explore them with us. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us you are empowered to explore opportunities and drive your own professional journey.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.