A snapshot of what you would do:
The key function of the Application Support Intern is to provide technical leadership and support for APEX’s apexportal Solutions software applications. We are looking for a self-motivated individual that is eager to learn new technologies and our software implementation processes for both software-as-a-service and on-premise solutions. The Application Support Intern will possess exceptional customer service skills, verbal and written communication skills, and excellent phone and email etiquette.
- Manage and resolve technical support tickets for our client software implementations.
- Facilitate effective and proactive communications with both internal and external customers.
- Test product-level functionality and new releases. Identify and communicate areas for improvement.
- Manage software upgrades on scheduled date.
- Troubleshoot network, database, and software problems for our client implementations.
- Configure system settings and options and execute unit/integration/acceptance testing.
- Create rules and data transfer mappings using SQL query.
- Manage setup of technical environment for hosted clients.
- Assist in testing of those interfaces. Includes reconciling data between clients’ ERP system(s) and FirstStrike®.
- Work with Help Desk personnel to resolve client installation issues.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and Outlook)
- Exposure to SQL Server (preferred)
- Data definition, data manipulation, data control, and transactional control
- Administration, including creating and restoring SQL backups
- Development, including creating and troubleshooting DTS packages, stored procedures, complex data queries.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multi-task with limited supervision
Education and Experience:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s in IT, Computer Science, or related field required
- Some experience or knowledge in SQL, SSIS, IIS, and FTP
Deadline to Apply: Friday, November 15th, 2019
APEX Analytix is the first to bring Cognitive Technology, including IBM Watson®, to the apexportal and AP Recovery Audit industry to drive smarter recoveries, controls, analytics, and working capital. We serve Global 1000 clients on 6 continents, in virtually every country in the world, safeguard $2.6 trillion in disbursements each year, and are fluent in languages covering 98% of global trade. Our apexportal Solutions leverage our massive proprietary database of scored supplier records to recover and prevent overpayments, improve processes, ensure compliant supplier relationships, and optimize working capital.
Our culture drives everything! We live our culture of performance, respect, candor and fun—in that order. Performance is measured by delivering value to our clients, generating goodwill, trust and partnership. Sincere respect for each other, our diverse backgrounds and our well-being are our cornerstones. We value open and honest relationships with each other, our clients and our communities. And, life is too short to not have fun! We look for team players who possess the qualities of being humble, hungry, and smart. We recruit candidates who will strive for accountability in performance and career growth, serving fortune 1000 clients in long-term respectful relationships, and working in a diverse and caring environment.