Location: Sheetz Distribution Services - Claysburg, PA
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Assist in analyzing opportunities and developing methodologies to minimize cost, improve labor productivity, and improve equipment and systems utilization.
- Perform detailed analyses to evaluate supply chain projects and improvement opportunities
- Assist in financial evaluations and projections for assigned projects
- Assist in developing or maintaining reporting and monitoring performance measures
- Provide support and recommendations to other ongoing projects, as assigned
- Pursuing 4 year degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Candidates that have completed their 3rd year of coursework in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related field are preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with data visualization practices and software, such as Tableau
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Resourceful self-starter with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years. Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when they need us most. One thing that hasn't changed is our commitment to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the charities it holds dear.