Job Summary: Responsible for supporting department with daily operations, administrative tasks, and projects. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with daily administrative tasks and provide support on various projects
- Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments
- Support department deliverables for internal or external customers
- Assists with data entry in a variety of systems and or spreadsheets
- Assist in preparing information and researching materials for assigned tasks
- May generate, review, and distribute daily/weekly comprehensive status reports
- Update and organize department shared drive and documents
- Gather and organize data for presentations
Minimum Job Requirements:
Enrollment in a four year college degree program, or equivalent, in related field. Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and written. Excellent organization skills, follow-through, analytical skills, and attention to detail. Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Ability to follow written and verbal direction, and effectively interface with employees, management, and customers. Ability to perform tasks under work deadlines. Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and well organized. Ability to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.