PFS Company Statement:
PFS is a global commerce services company. We help leading brands deliver exceptional commerce experiences worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skills, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce—from business consulting and design to technology and operations. Together, we take pride in performing at our best to produce the best possible results for our client and their clients.
- We will provide a Full Commerce Solution
- We will be World-Class at Every Service we offer
- We will engage with our clients as a Strategic Partner
Human Resources Intern
This internship is an ideal opportunity to develop your skills in a real world Human Resources environment. This role will work with confidential data to provide ongoing support to the HR team and the business.
- Learn about the various HR functions
- Provide support to our global human resources team
- Other duties as assigned
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Incoming college Junior, Senior or Graduate student
- Candidate MUST have authorization to work for any employer in the US without requiring sponsorship, whether in student status or not
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Proven self-starter who can initiate tasks and follow up to completion
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional analytical skills; above average attention to detail
- Desire to learn about career opportunities in the human resources industry
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.
PFSweb Inc. is an EEO/AA - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status employer.