BrightView Landscapes, LLC
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Human Resources Intern.
What you’ll do:
The intern will be exposed to the following work though the partnership with Human Resources team:
- Communicate to internal and external clients and colleagues with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and diplomacy
- Assist with reporting, gathering and tracking data to evaluate trends and presenting outcomes
- Assist with electronic file audits and data entry in compliance with policies and procedures
- Provide general administrative support to align with HR projects and initiatives
- Work on special projects and tasks as assigned
Skills we’re seeking:
- Academic, work experience or exposure to Human Resources and project management
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get the job done
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be or must have completed a 4 year college degree program focused on Business, Human Resources Management, Sociology, Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology, or similar study area.
Our internship opportunities are open to juniors and seniors.