at Compliance Solutions Strategies
The Software Quality Assurance Associate will focus on the end-user experience and help to ensure that our software is free from defects and unexpected errors. Tasks and responsibilities will be shared within a small global team of QA engineers working closely with our software development and support teams.
Write manual test plans/test cases and perform test execution
Identify the level of automation required for testing complex distributed systems
Automating test cases with Selenium when needed
Liaise with the software development, project management, and client support teams
- MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER IN THE UNITED STATES ON A PERMANENT BASIS. WORK VISAS NOT ACCEPTED.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong experience with Selenium automating web base applications
- At least 2 years of relevant technical QA experience
- Experience working with databases and running queries to retrieve data.
- High proficiency with Selenium WebDriver is a must
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Ability to work with data-driven, modular automation software
- Ability to create test plans from written or verbal specifications
- Experience working in an Agile software environment
- Experience working with and as part of a remote team
- Extremely self- motivated
- Large enterprise or e-business systems experience preferred