New grad Nurse Resident opportunity to join the Lakeside Women's Hospital in NW Oklahoma City focused on women's health and excellent patient care.
Lakeside's history video: https://d3vbch2sahnef7.cloudfront.net/assets/in-11-7-17-lakeside-20th/in-11-7-17-lakeside-20th.mp4
INTEGRIS Nurse Residents are new graduates from an accredited RN program with eligibility to take the RN NCLEX exam.
The Nurse Residency is a full time job opportunity with an expanded orientation designed to help the new RN graduate make a smooth transition from student to professional member of a health-care team. This program is designed to help our nurses more fully contribute to delivering patient focused care.
INTEGRIS offers an excellent Total Rewards package for all full time caregivers to include medical, dental, vision. We offer personal paid leave and a retirement savings program. There are many opportunities nurses can take advantage of with our retention programs such as education reimbursement (if you plan to continue your education), ACE Program (leadership), national certification and much more!
Nurse Resident's earn $15/hr and will be moved into the RN Staff role and pay once they pass the NCLEX . Nurse Resident must pass RN boards within 6 months.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
- Development of the plan of care
- Implementation of appropriate patient care interventions
- Evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions
- Supervises and coordinates other licensed and non-licensed personnel in the provision of care to patients as assigned
- Provides guidance and mentorship to non-licensed personnel and students, as appropriate
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state.
- Current BLS certification upon hire, or completion within 30 days of hire.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Department specific competencies will be completed in the applicable department during the orientation process
Emergency Department Only:
- ACLS certification completed within 6 months of hire.
Current CPR required rather than BLS. Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse (CHPN) preferred.
Valid driver's license in the state where employed, available and dependable transportation, ability to drive automobile and proof of current automobile liability insurance.
- Current ACLS certification required.
Employee Health & INTEGRIS Mental Health:
- This job requires the incumbent(s) to operate a INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and therefore must have a current Oklahoma State Driver's License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.