PROJECTS MAY INCLUDE
- Contribute to the design, development and implement systems, full-stack applications and/or websites related to the healthcare insurance industry.
- Collaborate with the consumer platform team as well as product managers, UX researchers, and designers to define and implement solutions for our digital properties.
- Contribute to all aspects of the product stack.
- Assist the team in development of integrations with outside/third-party systems as needed.
- Collaborate with teammates on technical design, work estimation, and implementation of new features.
- Assist the software engineering team with bug and task management.
- Junior or Senior year of Undergraduate Degree Program
- Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Located in Austin, TX during Summer 2020
SUCCESSFUL INTERN ATTRIBUTES
- Interest in working with a group of collaborative and cross-functional software development engineers
- Exposure to version control systems (preferably Git)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (SCRUM) is a plus.
- Motivated by Bright Health's mission of making healthcare right, together.
- Energetic, self–driven, passionate, flexible and ambitious